Introducing the Barrett Pique Polo Shirt (Black) named after Herbert Roper Barrett a tennis player who competed at the London Olympics in 1908. The Barrett Polo is our first pique polo and comes with our Silver appliqué monster badge for a slightly dressier look. With a set-in sleeve, flat knit collar and front placket with 2 tonal buttons, the Barrett Pique Polo Shirt (Black) is a classic piece to add to your Forty Collection. Alternatively Crolla Polo Shirt (Black) is Forty’s other option.
- Flat knit rib on collar and sleeve hem
- Front placket with 2 tonal buttons
- Set-in sleeve
- Longer back length and front.
- Slit at side seams with herringbone facing
- 100% organic ring spun cotton
- Global Organic Textile Standard approved
- Vegan approved
- Fair Wear Foundation approved