Terms of Sale
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and may be subject to delays resulting from postal services other reasons for which we will not be responsible.
- You must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to our payment provider. We reserve the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any items you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we may cancel the order. If you cancel and have already paid for the items you will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse any orders based on information that contains errors regarding pricing, stock levels, shipping, payment terms or return policies.
- All prices and terms are subject to change.
- Delivery costs are clearly displayed where applicable. This information is available at the checkout. We currently charge a flat rate regardless of the number of items ordered. We only deliver to UK addresses but this will change in future.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check to ensure there are sufficient funds on your payment card to complete the transaction. Goods will not be sent until this check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Christmas returns – Please note that Christmas returns are available untiil Sunday 14 January.
- You have fourteen days to return products to us unworn with labels intact. Please note we do not refund postage costs for despatch or return. You must contact us by email and have received a confirmation reply email from us prior to returning any goods. Please supply your daytime contact telephone number and order number in any correspondence. Products should be returned to: FORTY CLOTHING, 11 ROYAL EXCHANGE SQ, GLASGOW, G1 3AJ.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- A promotional code can’t be used after an order has been placed
- Only one code can be used per order
- Item and quantity exclusions may apply
Disclaimer of Liability
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.